- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
59 Bradford St, Albany, NY 122063 beds, 2 baths, 1,173 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $66,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 640 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,173 sqft
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 01010006506300040100000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29648496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Bradford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Albany market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.8% higher than in Albany Metro, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Albany home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Albany home values.
- 57 Bradford St Albany, NY$93K221,280
- 58 Bradford St Albany, NY$99K221,026
- 60 Bradford St Albany, NY$88K321,600
- 62 Bradford St Albany, NY$78K321,408
- 56 Bradford St Albany, NY$93K522,000
- 64 Bradford St Albany, NY$86K211,600
- 54 Bradford St Albany, NY$95K221,592
- 52 Bradford St Albany, NY$103K321,828
- 83 Robin St Albany, NY$153K32.51,836
- 50 Bradford St Albany, NY$103K21.51,152
- 385 Washington Ave Albany, NY$119K622,784
- 387 Washington Ave Albany, NY$205K332,346
- 383 Washington Ave Albany, NY$80K311,488
- 381 Washington Ave Albany, NY$75K21.51,144
- 85 Robin St Albany, NY$84K621,836
- 48 Bradford St Albany, NY$117K------
- 389 Washington Ave Albany, NY$139K421,776
- 391 Washington Ave Albany, NY$183K732,217
- 379 Washington Ave Albany, NY$87K21.51,144
- 393 Washington Ave Albany, NY$334K633,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.