59 Burnett Ter, West Orange, NJ 070524 beds, 3 baths, 2,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quiet, hilly, tree lined streets.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $489,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,914 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 2200045 0700030
- Zillow Home ID: 38744531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Burnett Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Orange, and 45.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07052 home values.
- 61 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$526K42.51,979
- 74 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$423K------
- 63 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$329K----1,981
- 62 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$412K32.51,537
- 64 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$493K----1,978
- 65 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$445K----2,199
- 53 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$401K32.52,200
- 60 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$466K432,658
- 60 Undercliff Ter S West Orange, NJ$312K42.51,741
- 66 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$421K------
- 67 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$506K432,730
- 56 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$385K------
- 31 Mountain Way West Orange, NJ$496K----2,530
- 29 Mountain Way West Orange, NJ$412K------
- 66 Undercliff Ter S West Orange, NJ$944K------
- 51 Burnett Ter West Orange, NJ$409K----2,066
- 52 Undercliff Ter S West Orange, NJ$450K----2,692
- 33 Mountain Way West Orange, NJ$423K----2,274
- 62 Undercliff Ter S West Orange, NJ$883K454,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.