59 Chase Rd, Sandown, NH 03873
Sold on 4/27/12: $109,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,548 sq ft
- Lot:2.9 acres
- Year Built:1976
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $109,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Days on Zillow690
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #SDWN M:0005 B:0013 L:
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID86831233
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$265,199||$249K – $284K||-$862||$104||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,879/mo||$883 – $2.5K/mo||-$36||$0.74||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 03873 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Sandown as a whole. Among 03873 homes, this home is valued 21.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 69.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03873 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% less than in Sandown, and 27.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 03873 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03873 home values.
Neighborhood for 59 Chase Road
- 61 Chase Rd Sandown, NH$253K22.02,340
- 60 Chase Rd Sandown, NH$223K42.01,717
- 63 Chase Rd Sandown, NH$209K32.01,428
- 54 Chase Rd Sandown, NH$190K32.01,362
- 67 Chase Rd Sandown, NH$234K32.51,545
- Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH$202K42.01,443
- 2 Pressey Rd Sandown, NH$247K32.01,504
- 1 Pressey Rd Sandown, NH$286K32.51,938
- 18 Lantern Ln Sandown, NH$407K42.53,575
- 13 Candlestick Ln Sandown, NH$404K42.53,300
- 6 Pressey Rd Sandown, NH$225K31.51,128
- 3 Pressey Rd Sandown, NH$243K31.51,300
- 5 Pressey Rd Sandown, NH$252K31.51,953
- 12 Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH$239K31.51,960
- 8 Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH$145K21.0816
- 4 Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH$217K31.01,912
- 20 Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH$285K42.52,957
- 724 Main St Hampstead, NH--------
- 41 Chase Rd Sandown, NH$255K31.51,840
- 25 Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH$202K42.01,443
Nearby Schools in Sandown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005