59 Congress St, Amesbury, MA 019133 beds, 2 baths, 2,201 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- 149 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- MLS #: 71670186
- APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,201 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41 B:0213
- Zillow Home ID: 56904081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Congress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 44.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 58 Congress St Amesbury, MA$395K732,586
- 56 Congress St Amesbury, MA$236K311,414
- 5 Stover Ct Amesbury, MA$301K421,700
- 65 Congress St Amesbury, MA$261K211,144
- 1 Gardner St Amesbury, MA$241K411,786
- 2 Stover Ct Amesbury, MA$271K321,146
- 1 Amesbury St Amesbury, MA$249K11918
- 3 Gardner St Amesbury, MA$229K311,248
- 66 Congress St Amesbury, MA$329K31.51,707
- 5 Gardner St Amesbury, MA$271K32.51,852
- 5 Wingate St Amesbury, MA$419K322,674
- 62 Congress St Amesbury, MA$420K623,670
- 67 Congress St Amesbury, MA$263K31.51,747
- 7 Gardner St Amesbury, MA$312K316,000
- 2 Gardner St Amesbury, MA$295K22.52,177
- 69 Congress St Amesbury, MA$317K532,835
- 4 Stover Ct Amesbury, MA$240K21.51,048
- 4 Gardner St Amesbury, MA$278K31.51,866
- 9 Gardner St Amesbury, MA$258K211,698
- 6 Melrose St Amesbury, MA$295K41.51,994
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!