- Lot: 1.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,793 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $137
- 168 sqft basement
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,473 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:094 L:0031 U:0008
- Zillow Home ID: 58876489
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $226-470K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06798 homes, this home is valued 20.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06798, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Woodbury, and 19% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06798 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|63 Davids Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$428K||4||2.5||3,100|
|35 Old Flanders Rd Woodbury, CT||$353K||4||3||2,962|
|58 Davids Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$405K||4||3.5||3,209|
|51 Davids Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$332K||4||2.5||2,186|
|45 Davids Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$307K||2||1.5||2,000|
|60 Davids Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$362K||4||3||2,680|
|44 Davids Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$337K||4||2.5||2,204|
|33 Old Flanders Rd Woodbury, CT||$369K||4||2.5||2,588|
|29 Davids Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$510K||3||2.5||3,692|
|25 Old Flanders Rd Woodbury, CT||$381K||4||2.5||2,856|
|17 Old Flanders Rd Woodbury, CT||$317K||3||2.5||1,886|
|34 Davids Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$359K||3||2.5||2,626|
|42 Old Flanders Rd Woodbury, CT||$334K||3||3||1,954|
|15 Old Flanders Rd Woodbury, CT||$325K||3||2||2,076|
|28 Davids Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$340K||4||2.5||2,527|
|34 Old Flanders Rd Woodbury, CT||$365K||4||2.5||2,400|
|30 Old Flanders Rd Woodbury, CT||--||--||--||--|
|19 Old Flanders Rd Woodbury, CT||$415K||4||2.5||2,862|
|72 Plumb Brook Rd Woodbury, CT||--||--||--||--|
|86 Plumb Brook Rd Woodbury, CT||$321K||3||3||1,825|
Nearby Schools in Woodbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!