59 Downer Ave UNIT 3, Dorchester, MA 021252 beds, 1 bath, 915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $279
- Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ Y,Beach Description \ Harbor,Beach Ownership \ Public,Beachfront \ Yes,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Frame,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Documents On File \ Master Deed,Documents On File \ Rules & Regs,Electric Feature \ 100 Amps,Energy Features \ Insulated Windows,Exterior \ Shingles,Exterior \ Wood,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck,Exterior Unit Features \ Porch,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Forced Air,Heating \ Gas,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insulation Feature \ Unknown,Interior Features \ Intercom,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Master Bath \ No,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Roof Material \ Rubber,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Unit Floor Plan,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ 2/3 Family,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse,Utility Connections \ for Gas Range,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 915 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:13 P:01582 S:006
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 81856407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Downer Avenue UNIT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% higher than in Boston, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292