59 Drumlough Rd, Averill Park, NY 120184 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 8 spaces, 483 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 400015800200020140000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32261980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Drumlough Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12018 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 550% greater than in Averill Park, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12018 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Averill Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12018 home values.
- 52 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$313K32.52,012
- 57 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY--Studio----
- 44 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$377K42.53,020
- 47 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$279K32.51,590
- 55 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$363K53.52,828
- 41 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$302K32.51,816
- 42 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$311K32.51,867
- 37 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$317K32.51,906
- 30 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$321K42.51,872
- 29 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$326K42.51,997
- 24 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$314K42.52,022
- 25 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$363K42.52,673
- 19 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$294K32.52,057
- Garner Rd Sand Lake, NY--------
- 137 Edgewood Dr Averill Park, NY$184K31.51,288
- 16 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$351K542,550
- 133 Edgewood Dr # 0 Averill Park, NY$242K------
- 133 Edgewood Dr Averill Park, NY$211K32.51,524
- 11 Drumlough Rd Averill Park, NY$259K32.51,572
- 141 Edgewood Dr Averill Park, NY$205K41.51,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!