59 E 82nd St, New York, NY 10028Studio, 7,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,836 sqft
- Built in 1899
- 90 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $12,000,000
- Price/sqft: $2,263
- MLS #: 1799962
- , Garden Roof deck Terrace Wine cellar Alarm system Cable TV ready High speed internet Wood-burning fireplace
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 6.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 14940127
- Zillow Home ID: 31540402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 E 82nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% less than in New York Metro, and 76.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 57 E 82nd St APT 4F New York, NY--Studio1--
- 61 E 82nd St New York, NY$8.26M----8,975
- 61 E 82nd St # AB New York, NY$4.48M------
- 55 E 82nd St New York, NY$6.72M----5,052
- 63 E 82nd St New York, NY$9.77M----6,800
- 53 E 82nd St New York, NY$12.3M----6,418
- 65 E 82nd St New York, NY$11.1M738,638
- 65 E 82nd St New York, NY--118,638
- 51 E 82nd St New York, NY$37.6M114,932
- 50 E 82nd St New York, NY--------
- 67 E 82nd St New York, NY$8.99M----6,605
- 49 E 82nd St New York, NY$10.7M----6,165
- 52 E 83rd St New York, NY$12.6M----6,969
- 54 E 83rd St APT 1C New York, NY$6.21M11--
- 54 E 83rd St APT 3C New York, NY$3.52M11--
- 54 E 83rd St APT 3A New York, NY--Studio1--
- 50 E 83rd St # 324R New York, NY$1.71M------
- 50 E 83rd St APT 5F New York, NY$698KStudio1--
- 50 E 83rd St New York, NY$8.09MStudio15,184
- 69 E 82nd St New York, NY$11.5M565,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.