59 E State St, Sherburne, NY 134603 beds, 2 baths, 1,771 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
A charming 3 BRM Victorian on .4 acres on a tree lined street in the Village of Sherburne. A treasured family jewel boasts a classic LRM, Formal DRM w/ built in china cupboards. The Fam Rm and f/bth could be 1st flr Brm Suite, + 3 Brms and F/Bth up.
A perfect Adirondack Rm/scrnd porch overlooking pretty country view completes this century old home. Low utilities w Sherburne elec.
First offering @ 121,000
Cherished Public School
Affordable local utilities
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $89,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,771 sqft
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 08560304517000020080000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29995439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 E State Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Town of Sherburne, and 54.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Sherburne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 36 E State St Sherburne, NY$74K21.51,566
- 57 E State St Sherburne, NY$298K42.53,726
- 55 E State St Sherburne, NY--632,639
- 55 E State St Sherburne, NY$200K632,639
- 38 E State St Sherburne, NY$96K412,152
- 40 E State St Sherburne, NY$143K21.52,074
- 42 E State St Sherburne, NY$142K322,032
- 34 E State St Sherburne, NY$156K222,160
- 53 E State St Sherburne, NY$124K522,378
- 1 East St S Sherburne, NY$59K21880
- 44 E State St Sherburne, NY$98K412,336
- 32 E State St Sherburne, NY$134K31.52,136
- 3 East St S Sherburne, NY$133K31.52,046
- 9 East St S Sherburne, NY$72K311,898
- 51 E State St Sherburne, NY$134K42.52,976
- 1 E St N Sherburne, NY$147K32.51,900
- 45 Chapel St Sherburne, NY$89K31.51,386
- 43 Chapel St Sherburne, NY$82K522,344
- 41 Chapel St Sherburne, NY$84K312,010
- 47 Chapel St Sherburne, NY$140K42.52,409
Nearby Schools in Town of Sherburne
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292