59 Eden Rd, Rockport, MA 019663 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Available WEEKLY from JUNE 7 TO SEPTEMBER 1, 2014..... Delightful, late 1800's, newly renovated kitchen with 1st & 2nd floor bathrooms, non obstructed Ocean View House on a rise overlooking the Atlantic and Rockport's famous Thatcher Island twin lighthouses. Located on a private road, close to beaches, lots of great walking areas, 2 miles from town's Bear Skin Neck shopping and dining. Wrap-around covered porch invites lingering with an expansive front lawn for recreation. Downstairs- large eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, original wide white pine floors L-shaped open living room and dining room, with desk area. There are 2 couches, TVs, more arm chairs, dining table- seats 6, full bath with shower with stackable washer & dryer. Kitchen porch and charcoal grill patio area on the back side of house. Upstairs- 3 bedrooms and full bath with original bear claw tub and hand shower. Back bedroom has a queen size bed; the 2 front bedrooms facing ocean each have a full size bed. Can sleep up to 3-6 people. The cottage is equipped with all accommodations for your summer pleasure including deck furniture, beach chairs, fans, heat, wireless internet/cable TV. DVDs, and board games. Linens and towels are not provided, but pillows, blankets, dishtowels, potholders, and bathmat are. But if traveling by plane, owner can provide guests with linens and towels for a small additional fee, and they must be washed, dried and folded before departure. A truly wonderful home in a great location with breathtaking views. . .. The 2nd to last picture is of the seating area of kitchen. The last picture is of the back bedroom....
2014 Season Availability and Rates-
.......... JUNE 7th - 14th- $2200 per week and from JUNE 14th -28th- $2400 per week.
...........JUNE 28th - AUGUST 30th- $ 2600 per week.
Discounts available for multiple week bookings.
WINTER RENTAL- 8 or 9 months in a row- Sept./Oct. 2014 through May 2015- $1700 per month.
Security deposit required. (One small adult dog might be considered.)
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2111339172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Eden Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
- 59 Eden Rd Rockport, MA$760K321,250
- 61 Eden Rd Rockport, MA$850K31.51,600
- 55 Eden Rd Rockport, MA$840K------
- 19 Popplestone Ln UNIT 19 Rockport, MA$244K21520
- 17 Popplestone Ln UNIT 17 Rockport, MA$243K21520
- 15 Popplestone Ln UNIT 15 Rockport, MA$250K21520
- 13 Popplestone Ln UNIT 13 Rockport, MA$244K21520
- 11 Popplestone Ln UNIT 11 Rockport, MA$244K21550
- 9 Popplestone Ln UNIT 9 Rockport, MA$225K21546
- 7 Popplestone Ln UNIT 7 Rockport, MA$319K32.52,510
- 6 Popplestone Ln Rockport, MA$1.53M10116,300
- 6 Popplestone Ln UNIT 6 Rockport, MA$1.61M10--6,300
- 5 Popplestone Ln UNIT 5 Rockport, MA$244K21520
- 4 Popplestone Ln UNIT 4 Rockport, MA$307K31864
- 3 Popplestone Ln UNIT 3 Rockport, MA$244K21520
- 2 Popplestone Ln UNIT 2 Rockport, MA$554K421,596
- 1 Popplestone Ln UNIT 1 Rockport, MA$318K31924
- 60 Eden Rd Rockport, MA$471K31.5900
- 60 Eden Rd Rockport, MA$1.29M21.5864
- 51 Eden Rd Rockport, MA$1.06M22.52,359
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292