This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,757 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 5,604 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $2,465,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 635 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Building Type \ Detached, Listing Class \ Residential, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Fireplaces \ Yes, Horse Property \ No, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Microwave, Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Water \ Public, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Roof \ Shake, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Service \ Full Service, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Bathroom \ Tub w\Jets, Kitchen \ Pantry, Style \ Craftsman, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Flooring \ Carpet, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Fencing \ Fenced, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Bathroom \ Double Sinks
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,197 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 51020015
- Zillow Home ID: 19743841
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.15-3.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95030 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Los Gatos as a whole. Among 95030 homes, this home is valued 46.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Los Gatos, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95030 home values.
|61 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.55M||3||2.5||2,329|
|63 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.11M||5||4||3,341|
|63 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.52M||5||4||3,341|
|57 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.86M||4||4||2,700|
|63 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.54M||5||4||3,400|
|65 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.16M||3||2||1,638|
|55 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.46M||5||4||4,394|
|46 Hernandez Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.79M||4||3||2,616|
|67 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.16M||3||3||1,941|
|48 Hernandez Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.41M||3||2.5||2,045|
|40 Hernandez Ave Los Gatos, CA||$4.04M||6||5.5||6,374|
|56 Hernandez Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.77M||4||3||2,908|
|51 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.02M||5||4||3,055|
|50 Hernandez Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.09M||2||1||1,754|
|69 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.33M||4||2||2,415|
|62 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.31M||4||4.5||3,512|
|60 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.86M||7||4||4,569|
|47 Ellenwood Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.52M||4||3.5||3,009|
|52 Hernandez Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.31M||4||3.5||4,015|
|203 Alexander Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.48M||3||3||2,422|
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!