- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $212
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,127 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0066 B:0000 L:0058
- Zillow Home ID: 57081782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $345-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01749 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Town of Hudson as a whole. Among 01749 homes, this home is valued 40.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01749, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% greater than in Town of Hudson, and 60.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01749 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01749 home values.
|61 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$385K||3||2||1,172|
|57 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$365K||3||1.5||1,111|
|48 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$287K||3||2||1,634|
|46 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$340K||4||2.5||2,090|
|63 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$375K||2||1||1,056|
|50 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$268K||3||1.5||1,158|
|44 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$297K||5||1.5||1,734|
|65 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$371K||3||1.5||1,084|
|21 Champlain Dr Hudson, MA||$353K||3||2.5||2,084|
|19 Champlain Dr Hudson, MA||$279K||3||1.5||1,344|
|53 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$427K||4||2.5||2,056|
|52 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$322K||5||1.5||2,112|
|42 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$253K||3||1.5||1,122|
|17 Champlain Dr Hudson, MA||$276K||3||2||1,188|
|67 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$379K||3||1.5||1,144|
|23 Champlain Dr Hudson, MA||$273K||3||1.5||1,263|
|51 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$448K||3||2.5||2,137|
|24 Champlain Dr Hudson, MA||$320K||3||2.5||1,829|
|15 Champlain Dr Hudson, MA||$300K||3||2||1,519|
|54 Fort Meadow Dr Hudson, MA||$325K||4||2.5||1,850|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hudson
1-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!