- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $341,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- 293 sqft basement
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Porch Type \ Heated, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,075 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:103 B:011
- Zillow Home ID: 60014374
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06489 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Southington as a whole. Among 06489 homes, this home is valued 33.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06489, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% less than in Southington, and 43.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06489 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
|53 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$275K||4||3||1,870|
|66 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$265K||3||2.5||1,456|
|73 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$222K||3||2.5||1,200|
|45 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$270K||3||2||1,704|
|35 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$266K||2||2||1,624|
|44 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$327K||4||2.5||2,074|
|34 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$253K||3||3||1,349|
|67 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$286K||3||2.5||1,870|
|25 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$276K||3||2.1||1,866|
|86 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$344K||3||2.1||2,370|
|93 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$306K||3||2.5||1,972|
|24 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$325K||4||2.1||2,364|
|81 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$289K||3||3.01||1,885|
|143 Arlington Dr Southington, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,152|
|144 Arlington Dr Southington, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,152|
|11 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$224K||3||2||1,196|
|103 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$334K||4||2.5||2,165|
|96 Fox Run Dr Southington, CT||$332K||3||2.5||2,008|
|24 Old State Rd Southington, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,104|
|144 Foley Dr Southington, CT||$212K||3||1.5||1,196|
Nearby Schools in Southington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!