59 Glade StUNIT B4, West Haven, CT 06516
For Sale: $64,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:914 sq ft
- Lot:1 sqft
- Year Built:1970
- Last Sold:Aug 2007 for $114,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Days on Zillow135
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Controlled Access
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ None,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ L Shaped,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Carpeted,Fuel Type \ Electric,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Room TypesDining room
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count70
- Zillow Home ID58034743
- Elementary Schoolnhps
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High Schoolnhps
- MLS #B995668
- Parcel #M:0053 B:0158 L:3B04
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$60,591||$52K – $70K||+$1,181||$66||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,165/mo||$967 – $1.4K/mo||+$8||$1.27||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 06516 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is 60.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in West Haven, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
Neighborhood for 59 Glade Street UNIT B4
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005