- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1878
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $171,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Victorian, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Parcel #: M:106 B:040 L:017
- Zillow Home ID: 57835521
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 0.1% next year. Among 06098 homes, this home is valued 8.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% less than in Winsted, and 34.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06098 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|60 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$125K||4||--||2,226|
|69 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$94K||3||1.5||1,293|
|63-65 Hinsdale Ave Winchester, CT||$131K||5||2||2,639|
|64 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$99K||3||1||1,373|
|94 Williams Ave Winsted, CT||$102K||1||1||725|
|68 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$109K||3||1.5||1,590|
|72 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$115K||4||2||1,816|
|94 Williams Avenue # FL 3RD Winchester, CT||$97K||1||1||700|
|54 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$141K||3||2||2,005|
|93 Williams Ave Winsted, CT||$121K||4||1.5||1,727|
|73 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$89K||2||1||1,200|
|51 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$199K||6||3||3,538|
|18 Curtice St Winsted, CT||$91K||2||1.5||1,252|
|12 Curtice St Winsted, CT||$101K||2||1||888|
|14 Curtice St Winsted, CT||$88K||3||1||1,248|
|74 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$179K||5||2||2,464|
|74 Crown St Winsted, CT||$142K||4||1.5||1,833|
|26 Curtice St Winsted, CT||$114K||4||2.5||1,812|
|76 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$114K||4||3||1,776|
|77 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT||$112K||5||2||1,896|
Nearby Schools in Winsted
4-6, 120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!