This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 393 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $800,000
- Area Num \ Glastonbury
- Basement Type \ Concrete Floor
- Cooling System \ Central Air
- Fuel Type \ Natural Gas
- Heating system: Warm Air
- Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas
- Interior Feature \ Cable - Available
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Active
- Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level
- Lease Terms \ Security Deposit
- Listing Type Description \ Entry Only
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement
- Mill Rate \ 35.6500
- Neighborhood \ S Glastonbury (14)
- Park Garage Type \ Assigned
- Park Garage Type \ Tandem
- Property Sub Type \ Condo
- Property Type \ Residential
- Rental Agreement \ Lease
- Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected
- Status \ Active
- Style \ Four Plex
- Style \ Townhouse
- Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15
- Transaction Type \ Rent
- Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 51500059
- Zillow Home ID: 62536658
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $199-420K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06073, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% less than in Glastonbury, and 26.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06073 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06073 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!