59 Oyster Reef Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 299263 beds, 3 baths, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 540 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: R510 004 00A 0373 0000
- Zillow Home ID: 68808556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Oyster Reef Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29926 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 89.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1646.5% higher than in Hilton Head Island, and 1750.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29926 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hilton Head Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 57 Oyster Reef Dr Hilton Head, SC$483K332,728
- 61 Oyster Reef Dr Hilton Head Island, SC$502K342,485
- 55 Oyster Reef Dr Hilton Head Island, SC$491K332,674
- 51 Paragon Rd SC$125K------
- 68 Paragon Rd SC$125K------
- 70 Paragon Rd SC$175K------
- Orange Crove Rd SC$124K----1,344
- Caudy Johnson Rd SC$170K----1,560
- 63 Oyster Reef Dr Hilton Head Island, SC$404K----2,661
- 385 Fort Howell Dr Hilton Head Island, SC--Studio----
- 65 Oyster Reef Dr Hilton Head Island, SC$424K----2,680
- 2 Crepe Myrtle Ct Hilton Head Island, SC$485K332,643
- 2 Water Orchid Ct Hilton Head Island, SC$424K442,519
- 4 Crepe Myrtle Ct Hilton Head Island, SC$674K----3,564
- 67 Oyster Reef Dr Hilton Head Island, SC$361K--22,106
- 3 Button Bush Ct Hilton Head Island, SC$416K322,601
- 383 Fort Howell Dr Hilton Head Island, SC$496K--42,431
- 6 Crepe Myrtle Ct Hilton Head Island, SC$604K33.53,009
- 6 Button Bush Ct Hilton Head Island, SC$574K--3.52,592
- 4 Water Orchid Ct Hilton Head Island, SC$318K----1,999
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.