59 Philip St # 1, Albany, NY 122021 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
1st month, Last month, Security deposit and a year lease are required to move in.
$100 off the 1st month when you put down the money and sign the lease at the 1st showing only.
No SECTION 8, DSS, or Pets
Complete application required, download from-- https://www.on-site.com/resources/application.pdf
(518)859-2002 (Please feel free to call, text or email)
- Multi Family
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2110278171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Philip Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.6% higher than in Albany, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12202 home values.
- 59 Philip St Albany, NY$182KStudio32,128
- 57 Philip St Albany, NY$170K432,178
- 59 Philip St Albany, NY$173K432,128
- 55 Philip St Albany, NY$178K632,976
- 44 Elm St Albany, NY$261K633,300
- 53 Philip St Albany, NY$134K332,416
- 42 Elm St Albany, NY$177K533,000
- 46 Elm St Albany, NY$222K433,200
- 74 Philip St # 1 Albany, NY$176K632,340
- 72 Philip St Albany, NY$165K32.52,352
- 76 Philip St Albany, NY--------
- 70 Philip St Albany, NY$178K632,340
- 68 Philip St Albany, NY$115K422,352
- 78 Philip St Albany, NY--------
- 48 Elm St Albany, NY$260K342,960
- 66 Philip St Albany, NY--------
- 80 Philip St Albany, NY--------
- 64 Philip St Albany, NY--------
- 50 Elm St Albany, NY$242K444,178
- 62 Philip St Albany, NY$139K622,352
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292