59 S Main St, Troy, NH 03465
Sold on 9/27/13: $127,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,048 sq ft
- Lot:2.5 acres
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $127,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Great location for commuters. Within 15 minutes to Keene and within 25 minutes to RTE 91. Walking distance to down town.
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Mud room, Pantry
- Days on Zillow168
- Elementary SchoolTroy Central Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialOther
- High SchoolMonadnock Regional High Sch
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #TROY M:013 B:0075 L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count9
- School DistrictMonadnock Regional
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID86734081
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$156,372||$141K – $175K||+$3,894||$76||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,290/mo||$903 – $1.7K/mo||-$12||$0.63||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts New Hampshire home values will rise 2.7% next year. Among 03465 homes, this home is valued 23.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03465 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Troy, and 48.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03465 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Troy.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 59 S Main Street
- 58 S Main St Troy, NH$127K31.01,571
- 54 S Main St Troy, NH$127K43.02,514
- 64 S Main St Troy, NH$99K21.01,661
- 53 S Main St Troy, NH$131K62.02,313
- South Main Street Troy, NH--------
- 50 S Main St Troy, NH$46K21.01,092
- 41 S Main St Troy, NH$141K32.01,629
- 47 S Main St Troy, NH$124K42.01,536
- 72 S Main St Troy, NH$115K31.02,054
- 75 S Main St Troy, NH$122K31.0960
- 43 S Main St Troy, NH$163K63.02,814
- 42 S Main St Troy, NH$133K42.02,160
- 76 S Main St Troy, NH$58K21.01,024
- 41 S Main St Troy, NH$119K31.51,629
- 38 S Main St Troy, NH$120K41.02,002
- 15 Fitzwilliam Rd Troy, NH$73K21.01,188
- 34 Fitzwilliam Rd Troy, NH$71K31.01,148
- 28 Fitzwilliam Rd Troy, NH$96K21.01,080
- 36 Fitzwilliam Rd Troy, NH$69K21.01,178
- 38 Fitzwilliam Rd Troy, NH$118K32.01,700
Nearby Schools in Troy
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005