This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 2,103 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Association, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 776 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:2150 L:01230000D
- Zillow Home ID: 56799205
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $45-160K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01223 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Becket as a whole. Among 01223 homes, this home is valued 56.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Becket, and 47.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01223 home values.
|77 Sir Edwards Way Becket, MA||$134K||2||1||1,000|
|87 Sir Edwards Way Becket, MA||$98K||2||1||672|
|60 Sir Edwards Way Becket, MA||$85K||1||1||208|
|118 Sir Edwards Way Becket, MA||$114K||2||1||736|
|103 Sir Edwards Way Becket, MA||$104K||2||1||768|
|22 Oxen Ct Becket, MA||--||3||2||1,104|
|22 Sir Edwards Way Becket, MA||$109K||1||1||832|
|25 Sir Edwards Way Becket, MA||$173K||3||1||1,080|
|152 Sir Edwards Way Becket, MA||$223K||2||2||1,778|
|66 Woodmens Path Becket, MA||$99K||2||1||720|
|484 Black Arrow Way Becket, MA||$195K||2||1||1,500|
|Forest Ln Chester, MA||$117K||1||1||384|
|10 Forest Ln Chester, MA||$120K||1||1||384|
|18 Blacksmiths Path Becket, MA||$85K||2||1||702|
|14 Robin Hood Ln Becket, MA||$126K||2||1||924|
|11 Forest Ln Chester, MA||$137K||1||1||864|
|497 Black Arrow Way Becket, MA||$225K||2||2||1,050|
|21 Robin Hood Ln Becket, MA||$89K||3||1||836|
|48 Robin Hood Ln Becket, MA||$83K||1||1||480|
|36 Forest Ln Becket, MA||$101K||2||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Becket
PK-6 & ungraded3.1 mi
5-6 & ungraded12.3 mi
7-12 & ungraded11.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!