59 Sunrise Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 2 baths, 1,737 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,198 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,075,000
- Price/sqft: $619
- Parking: 220 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Living Room \ Deck Attached, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 3 Story, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ Bay, View(s) \ Forest/Woods, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Panoramic, View(s) \ Valley, View(s) \ Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,737 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 02820115
- Zillow Home ID: 19255849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Sunrise Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% less than in Mill Valley, and 85.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 41 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.14M33--
- 41 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.06M331,858
- 73 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$3.48M553,651
- 41 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.3M331,858
- 42 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.05M421,830
- 44 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.74M432,187
- 9 Echo Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.42M322,266
- 66 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.37M432,134
- 11 Echo Ln Mill Valley, CA$2.15M42.52,981
- 40 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.81M522,832
- 70 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.5M421,800
- 31 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.97M43.52,238
- 104 Montford Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.27M431,826
- 96 Montford Ave Mill Valley, CA$935K421,728
- 1 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.47M42.51,936
- 38 Sunrise Ave Mill Valley, CA$985K221,128
- 88 Montford Ave Mill Valley, CA$1M------
- 424 Molino Ave Mill Valley, CA$946K421,702
- 110 Montford Ave Mill Valley, CA$646K11648
- 490 Molino Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.09M431,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.