59 Walnut Rd # A, Wenham, MA 019844 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $1,332,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,342 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0021-0000-0019
- Zillow Home ID: 56972106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59 Walnut Road # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01984, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% higher than in Wenham, and 23.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01984 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wenham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01984 home values.
- 67 Walnut Rd Wenham, MA$1.26M54.54,542
- 69 Walnut Rd Wenham, MA$970K65.54,663
- 2 Overhead Dr South Hamilton, MA$1.3M53.55,184
- 57 Walnut Rd Wenham, MA$5.3M7811,365
- 4 Overhead Dr South Hamilton, MA$679K21.5900
- 6 Overhead Dr South Hamilton, MA$1.07M32.53,671
- 8 Overhead Dr South Hamilton, MA$1.12M534,320
- 2 Sias Ln Wenham, MA$1.59M55.57,311
- 60 Walnut Rd Wenham, MA$1.09M635,557
- 59 Walnut Rd Wenham, MA$2.09M------
- 1 Sias Ln Wenham, MA$1.41M454,365
- 4 Sias Ln Wenham, MA$1.39M42.55,940
- 88 Walnut Rd Wenham, MA$1.46M354,745
- 3 Sias Ln Wenham, MA$1.44M566,572
- 23 Walnut Rd Wenham, MA$557K32.52,486
- 195 Larch Row Wenham, MA$1.58M74.56,323
- 169 Larch Row Wenham, MA$426K------
- 78 Walnut Rd Wenham, MA--21804
Nearby Schools in Wenham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!