- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Views: 1,443 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $365,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $279
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Antique, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,307 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0127 B:0002 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55969081
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $248-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02748 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02748 homes, this home is valued 1.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in Dartmouth, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02748 home values.
|598 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$578K||4||3||3,334|
|586 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$555K||4||3.5||2,954|
|89 Shipyard Ln Dartmouth, MA||$373K||3||1.5||1,960|
|33 Delano Way Dartmouth, MA||$388K||4||2||1,708|
|591 Elm St # 2 Dartmouth, MA||$235K||1||1||1,000|
|591 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$372K||--||--||--|
|595 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$351K||3||1||1,654|
|87 Shipyard Ln Dartmouth, MA||$458K||3||2||2,000|
|599 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$324K||4||2||1,584|
|606 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$409K||3||2.5||2,488|
|92 Shipyard Ln Dartmouth, MA||$321K||2||1.5||1,354|
|41 Wilson St Dartmouth, MA||$473K||4||3.5||2,557|
|578 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$381K||4||1.5||2,470|
|88 Shipyard Ln Dartmouth, MA||$328K||2||1.5||1,347|
|579 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$603K||4||3.5||3,476|
|86 Shipyard Ln Dartmouth, MA||$534K||4||4||3,001|
|608 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$365K||4||1.5||2,104|
|56 Wilson St Dartmouth, MA||$315K||2||2||1,421|
|83 Shipyard Ln Dartmouth, MA||$294K||3||1||1,181|
|37 Highland St Dartmouth, MA||$551K||4||2.5||2,978|
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
1-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!