5900 Woodbine Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191317 beds, 4 baths, 4,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $199,950
- Price/sqft: $49
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 522175000
- Zillow Home ID: 10489163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5900 Woodbine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wynnefield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.7% higher than in Philadelphia, and 65.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wynnefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wynnefield home values.
- 5906 Woodbine Ave Philadelphia, PA$198K----3,040
- 5908 Woodbine Ave Philadelphia, PA$125K----2,498
- 5907 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$137K411,540
- 5909 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$164K411,540
- 5914 Woodbine Ave Philadelphia, PA$284K412,996
- 5911 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$152K331,540
- 5903 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$142K411,710
- 5913 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$133K411,540
- 5915 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$122K411,540
- 5901 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$151K112,044
- 5917 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$124K411,540
- 5919 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$129K411,540
- 5916 Woodbine Ave Philadelphia, PA$198K411,988
- 5921 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$131K411,540
- 5898 Woodbine Ave Philadelphia, PA$396K----4,800
- 5923 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$132K411,540
- 5895 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$109K412,044
- 5925 Woodcrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$130K411,540
- 5918 Woodbine Ave Philadelphia, PA$211K411,994
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.