59000 Pierce Rd, La Grande, OR 97850
By Owner: $599,000
Price Cut (Jan 25): -$30,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,714 sq ft
- Lot:9.85 acres
- Year Built:2008
- Last Sold:Mar 2008 for $140,000
- Heating Type:Radiant, Stove
This home was built for comfort with a huge kitchen and great room for entertaining and family fun. With four bedrooms and three and ½ baths, there is plenty of room for a large family or guests. The oversized 15x16 master suite features a walk-in closet, jetted tub and 3x5, double head marble shower. Two oversized central bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath, with separate toilet and shower area. The guest suit features its own private bath. An oversized, attached three bay garage adjoins the home with one bay partitioned to be used as a shop, boat parking or more.
Built for extreme energy efficiency, this home features ICF walls nearly 12-inches thick and R50 ceilings. Top of the line Milgard windows give the home park-like views of the surrounding valley and wildlife abounds. In-floor radiant heating is comfortable and efficient and a top of the line solar hot water system provides majority of domestic hot water as well as space heating much of the year and saves the homeowner hundreds of dollars annually.
A grand fireplace is the focal point of the 17x30 vaulted great room, while the huge kitchen provides all the amenities for the chef in each of us. The walk-around kitchen features top quality cherry cabinets from Kemper, granite countertops, accent lighting, and high end professional series stainless appliances. A walk around 5x8 butcher block island is perfect for baking and entertaining. Adjoining the kitchen is a 12x16 formal dining, office or den space. The home has over 2,000 square feet of engineered hardwood flooring with the rest marble tile for easy maintenance.
Outside, nearly ½ acre of lawn and flower gardens are irrigated with an in ground sprinkler system. For the gardener, there is a 3,000 square foot greenhouse (high tunnel) space that is situated adjacent to a barbecue and picnic area. Off the great room, a 17x30 vaulted main porch welcomes with French doors and cedar trim. Over 1,100 square feet of wrap around porch extends around two sides of the home and a hot tub is situated just outside the master suite where the homeowner can enjoy the stars, sounds of the bubbling stream and wildlife.
- Days on Zillow109
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Basement sqft3,714
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Exterior MaterialComposition, Stone, Wood
- HeatingElectric, Solar, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #03S3835D 300
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count14
- # Stories1.0
- ViewMountain, Territorial, Water
- Zillow Home ID92996486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59000 Pierce Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 59060 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$344K------
- 59099 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$497K------
- 59096 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$371K------
- 58838 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$199K------
- 58836 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$342K------
- 58660 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$215K------
- 58706 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$346K------
- 57923 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$292K------
- 57744 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$304K------
- 58010 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$316K------
- 59494 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$122K------
- 58512 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$302K------
- 57992 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$603K73.04,176
- 58124 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$295K------
- 64240 Hot Lake Ln La Grande, OR$254K------
- 57990 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$250K------
- 58441 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$331K------
- 58369 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$142K------
- 64278 Hot Lake Ln La Grande, OR$200K------
- 64308 Hot Lake Ln La Grande, OR$321K------
Nearby Schools in Union
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.