59000 Pierce Rd, La Grande, OR 978504 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This home was built for comfort with a huge kitchen and great room for entertaining and family fun. With four bedrooms and three and ½ baths, there is plenty of room for a large family or guests. The oversized 15x16 master suite features a walk-in closet, jetted tub and 3x5, double head marble shower. Two oversized central bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath, with separate toilet and shower area. The guest suit features its own private bath. An oversized, attached three bay garage adjoins the home with one bay partitioned to be used as a shop, boat parking or more.
Built for extreme energy efficiency, this home features ICF walls nearly 12-inches thick and R50 ceilings. Top of the line Milgard windows give the home park-like views of the surrounding valley and wildlife abounds. In-floor radiant heating is comfortable and efficient and a top of the line solar hot water system provides majority of domestic hot water as well as space heating much of the year and saves the homeowner hundreds of dollars annually.
A grand fireplace is the focal point of the 17x30 vaulted great room, while the huge kitchen provides all the amenities for the chef in each of us. The walk-around kitchen features top quality cherry cabinets from Kemper, granite countertops, accent lighting, and high end professional series stainless appliances. A walk around 5x8 butcher block island is perfect for baking and entertaining. Adjoining the kitchen is a 12x16 formal dining, office or den space. The home has over 2,000 square feet of engineered hardwood flooring with the rest marble tile for easy maintenance.
Outside, nearly ½ acre of lawn and flower gardens are irrigated with an in ground sprinkler system. For the gardener, there is a 3,000 square foot greenhouse (high tunnel) space that is situated adjacent to a barbecue and picnic area. Off the great room, a 17x30 vaulted main porch welcomes with French doors and cedar trim. Over 1,100 square feet of wrap around porch extends around two sides of the home and a hot tub is situated just outside the master suite where the homeowner can enjoy the stars, sounds of the bubbling stream and wildlife.
- Lot: 9.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 229 days on Zillow
- Heating: Radiant, Stove
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- 3714 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,714 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Solar, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: 03S3835D 300
- Zillow Home ID: 92996486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59000 Pierce Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97850 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.2% less than in Oregon, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97850 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oregon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 59060 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$317K------
- 59099 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR--------
- 59096 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$366K------
- 58838 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$202K------
- 58836 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$308K------
- 58660 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$235K------
- 58706 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$350K------
- 57923 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$278K------
- 57744 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$335K------
- 58010 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$341K------
- 59494 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$144K------
- 58512 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$331K------
- 57992 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$602K734,176
- 58124 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$317K------
- 64240 Hot Lake Ln La Grande, OR$255K------
- 57990 Foothill Rd La Grande, OR$272K------
- 58441 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR--------
- 58369 Pierce Rd La Grande, OR$143K------
- 64278 Hot Lake Ln La Grande, OR$201K------
- 64308 Hot Lake Ln La Grande, OR$348K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!