- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,310 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $53,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 479069
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 338 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- COOLING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ KITCHEN/DINING COMBO, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, ENERGY \ POWER ATTIC VENT, EXTERIOR \ BACKYARD FENCE, EXTERIOR \ GUTTERS, EXTERIOR \ OPEN DECK, EXTERIOR \ PORCH, EXTERIOR \ PRIVACY FENCE, FLOORS \ HARDWOOD, HEATING \ CENTRAL GAS, INTERIOR \ ADD'L STORAGE, INTERIOR \ BASEBOARDS, INTERIOR \ CABLE AVAILABLE, INTERIOR \ CEILING FANS, INTERIOR \ HIGH SPEED INTERNET AVAIL, INTERIOR \ PULL DOWN STAIRS, INTERIOR \ SOME BLINDS, INTERIOR \ W/D HOOKUPS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ ELECTRIC STOVE, KITCHEN FEATURES \ REFRIGERATOR, LOT LOCATION \ PAVED ROAD, MASTER BATH \ TILE, MISC EQUIPMENT \ NONE, POOL \ NONE, Property Type \ RES DETACHED, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, Room 1 \ Living Room, Room 2 \ Dining Room, Room 3 \ Kitchen, SIDING \ BRICK, STYLE \ CONTEMPORARY, WATER FEATURE \ NONE, WATER/SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, WATER/SEWER \ SEPTIC TANK, WATERFRONT \ NONE, WATERVIEW \ NONE, ZONING \ RES SINGLE
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,468 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 362S302000001005
- Zillow Home ID: 44674755
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $63-105K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32506 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Pensacola as a whole. Among 32506 homes, this home is 20.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% higher than in Pensacola, and 252.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32506 home values.
|5903 Kendall Ave Pensacola, FL||$92K||3||2||1,275|
|227 N 59th Ave Pensacola, FL||$126K||3||2||2,006|
|5906 Strickland Pl Pensacola, FL||$101K||3||2||1,604|
|5805 Kendall Ave Pensacola, FL||$71K||--||2||1,330|
|5900 Kendall Ave Pensacola, FL||$84K||--||2||1,392|
|304 N 59th Ave Pensacola, FL||$110K||3||2||1,200|
|5905 Kendall Ave Pensacola, FL||$86K||4||3||1,124|
|226 N 59th Ave Pensacola, FL||$107K||--||2.5||1,674|
|5908 Strickland Pl Pensacola, FL||$128K||--||2.5||1,919|
|5902 Kendall Ave Pensacola, FL||$113K||--||2||1,888|
|5806 Kendall Ave Pensacola, FL||$74K||--||2||1,248|
|5803 Kendall Ave Pensacola, FL||$115K||3||2||2,270|
|5910 Strickland Pl Pensacola, FL||$110K||--||2.5||1,867|
|305 N 59th Ave Pensacola, FL||$58K||--||1||1,120|
|209 N 59th Ave Pensacola, FL||$105K||--||2||1,551|
|5905 Strickland Pl Pensacola, FL||$134K||3||2||2,200|
|5906 Kendall Ave Pensacola, FL||$85K||--||2||1,427|
|304 N 59th Ave Pensacola, FL||$70K||3||2||1,200|
|301 N 58th Ave Pensacola, FL||$81K||3||2||1,337|
|5907 Strickland Pl Pensacola, FL||$114K||--||2||2,018|
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!