- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 2,904 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $262,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Parking: 624 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 3 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, Interior Features \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Other Rooms \ Mud Room, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ DRIVE, Style \ 1.5 Story, Terms Available \ Conventional, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,978 sqft
- Parcel #: 09000473000000
- Zillow Home ID: 792999
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $188-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50312 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among 50312 homes, this home is valued 83.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50312, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.1% lower than in Des Moines, and 6.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 50312 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50312 home values.
|1016 59th St Des Moines, IA||$120K||3||1||972|
|5916 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$157K||2||1||906|
|5900 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$274K||2||1.5||1,559|
|5907 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$347K||4||4||4,053|
|1022 59th St Des Moines, IA||$107K||2||1||814|
|5825 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$274K||5||3||3,106|
|5824 Kingman Ave Des Moines, IA||$149K||2||1||1,124|
|5830 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$205K||4||1.75||1,614|
|5918 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$259K||4||1||2,967|
|1024 59TH St Des Moines, IA||$86K||1||1||800|
|932 59th St Des Moines, IA||$258K||4||3||2,576|
|5915 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$310K||4||4||3,046|
|5820 Kingman Ave Des Moines, IA||$188K||3||1.5||1,760|
|5821 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$190K||3||2||1,348|
|5820 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$199K||3||1.5||1,776|
|930 59th St Des Moines, IA||$176K||3||1.5||1,217|
|931 59th St Des Moines, IA||$220K||4||2.5||1,577|
|5816 Kingman Ave Des Moines, IA||$158K||2||2||1,247|
|5932 Windsor Dr Des Moines, IA||$262K||3||2.5||2,384|
|1030 59th St Des Moines, IA||$148K||3||1||1,286|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!