- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5901 York Rd, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1976 for $30,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: W0210333010
- Zillow Home ID: 12557957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5901 York Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Three Chopt, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% greater than in Richmond, and 80.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Three Chopt home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Three Chopt home values.
- 310 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$315K321,570
- 306 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$200K31936
- 302 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$451K342,700
- 5900 York Rd Richmond, VA$581K322,771
- 5903 York Rd Richmond, VA$268K411,295
- 5902 York Rd Richmond, VA$319K321,500
- 5904 York Rd Richmond, VA$318K421,864
- 5905 York Rd Richmond, VA$508K432,486
- 406 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$417K312,068
- 315 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$246K--21,387
- 5900 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$441K42.52,144
- 5906 York Rd Richmond, VA$528K432,450
- 5902 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$210K321,994
- 5907 York Rd Richmond, VA$544K52.12,366
- 5904 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$219K211,123
- 5908 York Rd Richmond, VA$336K421,668
- 5906 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$387K331,701
- 5910 York Rd Richmond, VA$554K432,897
- 5908 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$316K321,486
- 407 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$404K31.51,951
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.