5902 Cabot Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462213 beds, 2 baths, 1,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $131,090
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- 2-Car Garage, Carpet, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, HOA, Master Suite, Modern Cabinetry, New Appliances, Open Floor Plan, Quiet Street, Secuity System, Tub/Shower Combination
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,559 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 491313100037000200
- Zillow Home ID: 92464252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5902 Cabot Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 156.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 79.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5908 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$138K41.53,110
- 5838 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$169K323,276
- 5914 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K321,595
- 5832 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K311,578
- 5903 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K311,516
- 5839 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$156K31.52,754
- 5909 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K321,483
- 5833 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K321,594
- 5905 Minden Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K321,638
- 5915 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$156K33.52,496
- 5826 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K321,480
- 5911 Minden Dr Indianapolis, IN$136K41.53,030
- 5843 Minden Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K321,490
- 5843 Minden Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K321,490
- 5920 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$137K41.52,480
- 7037 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K421,616
- 5917 Minden Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K311,516
- 5837 Minden Dr Indianapolis, IN$102K321,464
- 5827 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K311,516
- 5902 Ashcroft Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K311,244
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.