- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 546 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $26,980
- Last sale price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 21341526
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 600 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Cool \ No Cooling, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Exterior \ Vinyl, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-11-36-100-139.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80673912
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $53-88K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|5910 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$67K||3||1||1,883|
|5828 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$59K||3||1||999|
|5903 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$48K||2||1||720|
|406 E 60th St Anderson, IN||$77K||3||1.5||1,554|
|5827 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$52K||2||1||942|
|5804 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$92K||3||1.5||1,864|
|5930 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$68K||2||1||1,434|
|5919 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$69K||2||1||1,556|
|306 E 60th St Anderson, IN||$94K||3||1||2,148|
|5727 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$66K||3||1||1,400|
|5930 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$91K||3||2||1,837|
|5728 Oak Ln Anderson, IN||$71K||4||1.5||1,722|
|408 E 60th St Anderson, IN||$87K||3||1||1,565|
|212 E 60th St Anderson, IN||$93K||3||1.5||1,428|
|210 E 60th St Anderson, IN||$86K||3||2||1,392|
|327 E 60th St Anderson, IN||$83K||3||1||1,257|
|5702 Main St Anderson, IN||$115K||3||1.5||1,763|
|200 E 60th St Anderson, IN||$84K||3||1||1,506|
|5900 Main St Anderson, IN||$119K||3||2||2,503|
|5825 Main St Anderson, IN||$70K||2||1||884|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!