5903 Pala Mesa Dr, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 4 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $685,000
- Assisted Living Community
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 550 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 68949116
- Zillow Home ID: 19823902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5903 Pala Mesa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in San Jose, and 13.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 5907 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$892K432,451
- 5899 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$981K432,734
- 5911 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$940K442,937
- 5891 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$905K42.52,451
- 5899 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$867K42.5--
- 5887 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$934K442,937
- 5895 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$974K42.52,734
- 5895 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$953K42.52,734
- 5879 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$902K42.52,451
- 5883 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$928K442,937
- 5896 Erskine Ct San Jose, CA$829K421,683
- 5875 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$976K442,937
- 5892 Erskine Ct San Jose, CA$817K321,675
- 5919 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$874K42.52,192
- 5906 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$896K42.52,451
- 5902 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$938K442,937
- 5888 Erskine Ct San Jose, CA$856K421,846
- 5923 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$812K432,734
- 5926 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$895K42.52,451
- 5882 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$897K42.52,451
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!