- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5903 Somerset Ave, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 1.5 baths, 905 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 825 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 905 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21067467
- Zillow Home ID: 88589181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5903 Somerset Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Morningside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.4% higher than in Detroit, and 761% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
893 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1938
- Studio, 1 baths
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292