5904 Birch Dr, Fort Pierce, FL 349823 beds, 2 baths, 3,981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 55 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $274,900
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: RX-10059017
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,981 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 340260906070007
- Zillow Home ID: 47814854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5904 Birch Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34982 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% greater than in Indian River Estates, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34982 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indian River Estates.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34982 home values.
- 5906 Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL$120K321,623
- 5907 Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL--------
- 5905 Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL--------
- Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL$84K321,508
- Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL$80K321,280
- Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL$69K221,056
- 5905 Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL$101K221,600
- 5902 Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL$51K221,066
- 5908 Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL$79K321,152
- 5903 Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL$72K321,280
- 5909 Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL$73K321,560
- 5910 Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL$84K321,508
- 5900 Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL$105K321,862
- 5903 Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL$146K431,971
- 5912 Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL--------
- 5906 Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL--Studio----
- 5904 Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL--------
- 5911 Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL$54K221,200
- 5901 Hickory Dr Fort Pierce, FL$128K321,534
- 5901 Birch Dr Fort Pierce, FL$133K321,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.