- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5904 Chenango Ln, Orlando, FL 328073 beds, 2 baths, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2005 for $138,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 342230249205290
- Zillow Home ID: 46252669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5904 Chenango Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Engelwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% less than in Orlando, and 103% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Engelwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 513 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$95K31968
- 5912 Wabash Rd Orlando, FL$67K31.5968
- 5914 Wabash Rd Orlando, FL$96K321,188
- 5905 Chenango Ln Orlando, FL$76K421,470
- 519 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$131K42.52,194
- 5911 Chenango Ln Orlando, FL$103K311,177
- 502 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$140K321,374
- 508 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$89K31.5968
- 438 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$64K321,238
- 514 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$89K321,012
- 5916 Wabash Rd Orlando, FL$86K31.51,255
- 525 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$98K31.51,184
- 5917 Chenango Ln Orlando, FL$108K31.51,510
- 5904 Thames Way Orlando, FL$111K32.51,225
- 430 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$101K421,366
- 520 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$82K221,628
- 5910 Thames Way Orlando, FL$62K311,200
- 5924 Chenango Ln Orlando, FL$98K31968
- 5923 Wabash Rd Orlando, FL$87K31.51,208
- 5911 Appian Way Orlando, FL$88K311,177
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.