5904 Oakforge Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 2 baths, 3,081 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,081 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 490606118006000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1207171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5904 Oakforge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 5910 Oakforge Ln Indianapolis, IN$137K31.52,051
- 4525 Willow Forge Ct Indianapolis, IN$131K3--1,639
- 4519 Willow Forge Ct Indianapolis, IN$130K42.51,844
- 4531 Willow Forge Ct Indianapolis, IN$109K311,412
- 4545 W 59th St Indianapolis, IN$160K311,810
- Common Property Indianapolis, IN--------
- 4532 Willow Forge Ct Indianapolis, IN$115K321,498
- 5930 Oakforge Ln Indianapolis, IN$110K311,380
- 5953 Sycamore Forge Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K41.52,028
- 5905 Oakforge Ln Indianapolis, IN$143K31.51,840
- 5911 Oakforge Ln Indianapolis, IN$108K42.5940
- 4526 Willow Forge Ct Indianapolis, IN$110K311,463
- 5917 Oakforge Ln Indianapolis, IN$132K321,702
- 5949 Sycamore Forge Ln Indianapolis, IN$105K311,304
- 5957 Sycamore Forge Ln Indianapolis, IN$120K31.51,646
- 5923 Oakforge Ln Indianapolis, IN$111K311,410
- 5945 Sycamore Forge Ln Indianapolis, IN$117K322,000
- 5936 Oakforge Ln Indianapolis, IN$121K41.51,812
- 5961 Sycamore Forge Ln Indianapolis, IN$88K311,216
- 5929 Oakforge Ln Indianapolis, IN$124K311,461
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.