5905 York Rd, Richmond, VA 232264 beds, 3 baths, 2,486 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,486 sqft
- Lot depth: 219
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: W0210333008
- Zillow Home ID: 12557955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5905 York Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Three Chopt home values.
- 5903 York Rd Richmond, VA$268K411,295
- 5907 York Rd Richmond, VA$542K52.12,366
- 307 Somerset Ave Richmond, VA$355K32.51,743
- 306 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$200K31936
- 302 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$446K342,700
- 315 Somerset Ave Richmond, VA$406K21.51,758
- 310 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$315K321,570
- 5906 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$389K331,701
- 5915 York Rd Richmond, VA$350K31.51,476
- 5908 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$318K321,486
- 5901 York Rd Richmond, VA$273K31.51,260
- 305 Somerset Ave Richmond, VA$400K32.51,806
- 5904 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$218K211,123
- 5910 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$327K321,697
- 5908 York Rd Richmond, VA$336K421,668
- 5910 York Rd Richmond, VA$552K432,897
- 5902 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$195K321,994
- 5904 York Rd Richmond, VA$308K421,864
- 5906 York Rd Richmond, VA$528K432,450
- 5902 York Rd Richmond, VA$319K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.