59067 Sr # 15N, Goshen, IN 465283 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
House contains semi open floor plan with formal dining and open living room. Kitchen with breakfast nook, mud room with WD hookups, 3 bedrooms, office/sewing/craft room, 1.5 bathrooms, many closets including 2 hall linen closets and main foyer closet. Good location with easy access to town and US 20. Jefferson elementary less than 1/2 mile. MIDDLEBURY schools. NO LAND CONTRACTS or LEASING. Shown to approved cash buyers only.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 79 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2 C detached garage with attached enclosed porch
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Zillow Home ID: 2106028127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59067 Sr # 15N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% lower than in Goshen, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 58778 Scarborough Ln Goshen, IN$152K32.52,368
- 16201 State Road 4 Goshen, IN$115K------
- 16682 State Road 4 Goshen, IN$135K5--2,004
- 16728 State Road 4 Goshen, IN$138K3--1,993
- State Road 4 Goshen, IN$70K------
- 16760 State Road 4 Goshen, IN$109K3--1,354
- County Road 29 Goshen, IN--------
- 62258 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$76K4--1,300
- 16778 State Road 4 Goshen, IN$125K3--1,152
- 62280 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$78K3--1,132
- 16240 State Road 4 Goshen, IN$77K2--1,576
- 62306 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$96K311,499
- 16568 State Road 4 Goshen, IN$147K4--1,854
- 62330 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$106K3--1,750
- 16902 State Road 4 Goshen, IN$134K511,912
- 62265 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$334K423,485
- County Road 29 Goshen, IN$82K------
- 62311 County Road 29 Goshen, IN--322,907
- 62362 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$83K2--1,173
- 62382 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$108K2--1,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!