5908 Mccallum St, Philadelphia, PA 19144Studio, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Germantown is a quiet, almost suburban section of Philadelphia, known for its old Victorian architecture and abundance of trees. Unlike other areas of the city, most homes have sizable back yards, like this one, where you can enjoy some greenery, peace and quiet. Germantown is a large area, but this northwestern corner is ideal, with an older "urban pioneer" group dating back to the 1970's, higher education and some degree of affluence. It was noted as one of the most integrated neighborhoods in America, in a major publication just a few years ago.
Within 1 block, you will find churches, a convenience store, a fresh produce market, pilates studio and the Philadelphia School of Circus Arts. Within a few more blocks, you will find much more. Perhaps the best part is that you are a 10-minute walk from the Wissahickon Gorge, with miles of trails for hiking, biking and enjoying nature. Many would agree that the trails in this Gorge are as beautiful as any others within a one hour drive, in any direction. Blue Bell Park, just a bit farther up Walnut Lane, and adjacent to the Wissahickon Gorge, is a well-known gathering place for dog owners and their dogs.
If you look at a satellite map of the area, you will notice that Germantown is about as far as one can get from major highways, which means less noise. Regardless, it's still just a short 5- minute trip on Lincoln Drive, to access Routes 76 and 1. City Ave takes you to Route 30 and the Main Line, for Delaware and Chester Counties. 76 will take you either into Center City (20 minutes total from home) or to 476. In the other direction, a short trip through Mt. Airy will bring you to Route 309, which connects you to suburban locations to the north, in Montgomery and Bucks Counties.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2127412333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5908 Mccallum Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Germantown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.2% greater than in Philadelphia, and 113.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Germantown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Germantown home values.
- 5910 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$170K4--1,338
- 5906 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$180K4--1,728
- 5912 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$162K4--1,338
- 5904 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$91K311,258
- 5914 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$158K4--1,338
- 5916 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$145K4--1,338
- 5902 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$91K311,283
- 111 W Rittenhouse St Philadelphia, PA$100K4--1,523
- 109 W Rittenhouse St Philadelphia, PA$90K4--1,148
- 5900 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$225K4--1,786
- 5918 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$225K4--1,640
- 5917 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$79K21784
- 5915 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$70K31798
- 5919 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$64K31784
- 5913 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$72K31798
- 5921 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$121K421,290
- 5923 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$66K31798
- 5911 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$73K31798
- 5922 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$90K311,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.