- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5908 Starlite Ln, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 2 baths, 1,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $58,000
- Parking: 594 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,433 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 322N280000038390000
- Zillow Home ID: 47904058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5908 Starlite Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.9% greater than in Milton, and 316.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 7543 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$334K524,652
- 7539 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL--------
- 7547 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$350K32.53,351
- 7546 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$294K42.52,127
- 7542 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$405K433,000
- 7554 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$323K432,416
- 7560 Christie St Milton, FL$146K321,824
- 7562 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$422K44.52,831
- 7530 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$304K432,324
- 7574 Christie St Milton, FL$174K322,086
- 7566 Christie St Milton, FL$107K321,438
- 7570 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$285K432,771
- 5495 Cynthia St Milton, FL$150K431,990
- 7525 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$193K332,050
- 7571 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$288K433,816
- 7602 Homerun Rd Milton, FL$72K321,216
- 7579 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$268K534,000
- 7578 Lakeside Dr Milton, FL$371K533,419
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292