5909 40th Ave SW # B, Seattle, WA 981362 beds, 2.5 baths, 809 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 809 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7625702616
- Zillow Home ID: 62922833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5909 40th Avenue Sw # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairmount Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 102% higher than in Seattle, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairmount Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount Park home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
772 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1980
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 5909 40th Ave SW # A Seattle, WA$265K22.5805
- 5915 Fauntleroy Way SW Seattle, WA$288K21610
- 5907 40th Ave SW UNIT C Seattle, WA$381K22.51,556
- 5907 40th Ave SW UNIT D Seattle, WA$238K21778
- 5907 40th Ave SW UNIT B Seattle, WA$234K21778
- 5907 40th Ave SW UNIT A Seattle, WA$379K22.51,556
- 5907 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$465K------
- 5917 Fauntleroy Way SW Seattle, WA$442K422,280
- 5901 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$644K64.53,540
- 5911 40th Ave SW # B Seattle, WA$267K22.5825
- 5909 40th Ave SW UNIT B Seattle, WA$263K22.5809
- 5911 40th Ave SW # A Seattle, WA$264K23825
- 5911 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$450K22.5--
- 5906 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$335K111,020
- 5912 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$381K21920
- 5925 Fauntleroy Way SW Seattle, WA--213,402
- 5902 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$456K311,660
- 5916 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$356K21820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.