- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 3,730 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $236,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $200
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL, Basement Description \ Storage/Locker, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Attic Fan, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Partial Fencing, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Contingent No Kickout, Style \ Ranch, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows, Year Built Exception \ Unknown
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 63330000200
- Zillow Home ID: 3028303
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $183-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts St. Louis Hills home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among St. Louis Hills homes, this home is valued 3.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.8% lower than in Saint Louis, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Louis Hills home values.
|5917 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$225K||3||2||1,270|
|6404 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$226K||--||1||1,323|
|5923 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$175K||2||1||1,040|
|5904 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$244K||--||2.5||1,419|
|5916 Highfield Rd Saint Louis, MO||$313K||--||3||1,533|
|5922 Highfield Rd Saint Louis, MO||$297K||--||3.5||1,921|
|5929 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$196K||--||1||1,180|
|5900 Highfield Rd Saint Louis, MO||$397K||4||2.5||3,022|
|5485 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$241K||--||1||1,379|
|5480 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$219K||--||1||1,313|
|5918 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$255K||3||2||1,495|
|5930 Highfield Rd Saint Louis, MO||$291K||3||3||1,546|
|6264 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$184K||3||2||1,276|
|6269 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$162K||--||1.5||1,086|
|5937 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$188K||--||1||1,180|
|6267 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$152K||2||1||1,063|
|5475 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$241K||--||1||1,375|
|6258 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$165K||3||2||1,056|
|5940 Highfield Rd Saint Louis, MO||$334K||--||2.5||1,915|
|5924 Childress Ave Saint Louis, MO||$294K||3||2||3,400|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!