5909 Marion Dr, Lockport, NY 140944 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
PRICE REDUCED !!!! MOVE-IN CONDITION FOR MOTIVATED BUYER !!!!
LOVELY 4 BEDROOM 2.5 BATH HOME WITH LARGE ROOM SIZES AND MANY EXTRAS
UPPER FAMILY ROOM HAS PELLET FUEL FIREPLACE WITH STONE WALL , AND 2 SLIDING DOORS THAT LEAD TO FLORIDA ROOM WITH HOT TUB!
LARGE EAT IN KITCHEN WITH SKYLIGHT, FULLY UPDATED WITH NEW CUSTOM CABINETS, FLOORING AND BUILT IN S.S. APPLIANCES
1ST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH WALK IN CLOSETS AND PRIVATE BATH
3 LARGE BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS WITH REMODELED BATHROOM.
LOWER FAMILY ROOM IS 20' X 16' WITH CORNER WOOD BURNING STOVE WITH BRICK HEARTH AND CERAMIC TILE SURROUND, 0.5 BATH OFF THIS ROOM
FINISHED BASEMENT WITH EASY POTENTIAL FOR 5TH BEDROOM AND REC ROOM
NEW IN 07 HIGH EFFICIENCY BOILER WITH DIRECT HOT WATER MAKER FOR UNLIMITED HOT WATER!
LARGE 1ST FLOOR LAUNDRY WITH CERAMIC TILE FLOOR AND PLENTY OF STORAGE
NEWER CUSTOM FENCE SURROUNDS THE BACKYARD WITH ITS 2 TIER DECK SCREENED IN PORCH FOR SUMMER NIGHTS AND AN ABG POOL WITH FULL DECK/BOARDWALK.
NEWER SHED WITH CONCRETE FLOOR
ROOF REPLACED IN 04', NEWER WINDOWS THROUGHOUT HOUSE. QUIET STREET, CLOSE TO SHOPPING, SCHOOLS AND EASY ACCESS TO TRANSIT AND THE 990/290
LOCATED IN THE LOCKPORT SCHOOL DISTRICT
close to all amenities- see home description
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Baseboard
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- E-MAIL OR CALL FOR SHOWING....ALSO CAN BE FOUND ON CRAIGSLIST.COM
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Zillow Home ID: 2115624967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 5909 Marion Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14094, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% less than in South Lockport, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 5915 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$132K32.51,648
- 5917 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$164K31.51,912
- 5913 Marion Dr Lockport, NY--------
- 5919 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$172K422,492
- 5911 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$143K31.752,150
- 5916 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$140K421,696
- 5918 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$128K321,428
- 5920 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$159K42.52,054
- 5921 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$162K42.51,728
- 5914 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$140K31.51,180
- 5922 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$122K421,476
- 5909 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$177K42.52,700
- 5923 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$161K41.52,180
- 5912 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$142K321,560
- 5924 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$122K31.51,150
- 5908 Collins Dr Lockport, NY$194K32.52,208
- 5910 Collins Dr Lockport, NY--------
- 5906 Collins Dr Lockport, NY$188K32.52,148
- 5912 Collins Dr Lockport, NY$184K322,290
- 5895 Marion Dr Lockport, NY$167K32.51,872
Nearby Schools in South Lockport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292