- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5909 Oak Grove St, Lorton, VA 220794 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
There is nothing like unwinding out back, and watching the boats slide easily up and down the potomac, or the deer slipping easily between my neighbors homes.
The house is a giant colonial with both a front and back stairway, one off the kitchen and one up front in the foyer. A giant 2 story great room and foyer are broken by a cat walk connecting the two sides of this gorgeous home. A giant river rocked gas fireplace is the great room centerpiece of this very open home. A magnificent kitchen w/island and bar area, the home is built for entertaining.
The basement is being finished now into a combination media room and adult play area with pool table, air hockey and foosball. Tons of storage and soon to be added fith bedroom for the mother in law or college bound student.
The most amazing neighborhood you have ever been in. With an incredible water view and river oriented ammenities, you just can beat Hallowing Point. Its nestled up against the Potomac and surrounded by park land, creating a ideal setting for nature and man. Bald eagles, Hawks, Deer, fox, ground hogs, chip monks, squirels, birds, its like a little nature perserve.
The neighborhood is full of wonderful families, and has tons of children.
Boat ramp, Pavillion on the point with firepit and fireplace, you just cant help falling in love with this place.
The neighborhood is very close, and almost everyone is a boater. Community events during the summer, spring fall and winter. It is a slice of heaven.
Its my Brigadoon.
Additionally, its 14 miles from the Mark Center, 4 miles from Belvoir, The easiest commute you will ever have.
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $320,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 630 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- 2 gas fireplace, 1400 sq. ft. Patio&walkwy, front and rear staircases, 2x wide Bsmt entry, water view
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,640 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 122202 0078
- Zillow Home ID: 82741613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5909 Oak Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22079 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% higher than in Lorton, and 65.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22079 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lorton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22079 home values.
- 5905 Oak Grove St Lorton, VA$467K321,680
- 5913 Oak Grove St Lorton, VA$508K421,854
- 5916 River Dr Lorton, VA$608K42.51,260
- 5920 River Dr Lorton, VA$619K421,684
- 5908 Oak Grove St Lorton, VA$491K221,754
- 5904 Oak Grove St Lorton, VA$691K434,000
- 5910 River Dr Lorton, VA$1.06M432,606
- 5926 River Dr Lorton, VA$635K321,672
- 5917 Oak Grove St Lorton, VA$523K42.52,150
- 5901 Oak Grove St Lorton, VA$558K432,648
- 5918 Oak Grove St Lorton, VA$460K521,800
- 5900 Oak Grove St Lorton, VA$716K444,200
- 11808 Mallard Rd Lorton, VA$634K532,116
- 5909 Hallowing Dr Lorton, VA$449K321,153
- 5917 River Dr Lorton, VA$1.32M44.53,421
- 5921 River Dr Lorton, VA$1.06M431,958
- 5913 Hallowing Dr Lorton, VA$603K42.52,688
- 5932 River Dr Lorton, VA$809K33.53,648
- 5913 River Dr Lorton, VA$1.11M32.52,084
- 5905 Hallowing Dr Lorton, VA$463K312,126
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292