- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5909 Village Cir, Johnston, IA 501313 beds, 2 baths, 981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $143,500
- Price/sqft: $146
- Finished basement, 224 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 981 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 24101000418000
- Zillow Home ID: 841068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5909 Village Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50131 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in Johnston, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50131 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50131 home values.
- 5917 Village Cir Johnston, IA$191K331,548
- 5901 Village Cir Johnston, IA$185K32.51,298
- 5923 Village Cir Johnston, IA$169K321,291
- 5912 Village Cir Johnston, IA$151K211,005
- 5900 Village Cir Johnston, IA$180K32.51,484
- 5920 Village Cir Johnston, IA$146K32855
- 5935 Village Cir Johnston, IA$172K321,205
- 5926 Village Cir Johnston, IA$177K431,248
- 5945 Village Cir Johnston, IA$167K321,035
- 5932 Village Cir Johnston, IA$212K42.52,250
- 5938 Village Cir Johnston, IA$180K32.51,700
- 5951 Village Cir Johnston, IA$153K321,461
- 5946 Village Cir Johnston, IA$192K32.51,630
- 5911 Ashland Pl Johnston, IA$172K321,811
- 5901 Ashland Pl Johnston, IA$148K21978
- 5919 Ashland Pl Johnston, IA$185K331,692
- 5955 Village Cir Johnston, IA$178K331,621
- 5927 Ashland Pl Johnston, IA$157K321,096
- 5935 Ashland Pl Johnston, IA$163K32.51,600
- 5954 Village Cir Johnston, IA$173K321,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.