- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,454 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Oct 1996 for $517,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- MLS #: O5347910
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Master Bedroom, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ East, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Oversized, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Auto Cleaner, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Spa, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion/Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Canal/Lake For Irrigation, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water Access \ Lake, Water Access \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water Extras \ Boathouse, Water Extras \ Lift, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water Frontage \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water View \ Lake, Water View \ Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,907 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 302130212801070
- Zillow Home ID: 46225071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $725K-1.19M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32751 home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Maitland as a whole. Among 32751 homes, this home is 499.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 123.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32751, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% lower than in Maitland, and 48.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32751 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Maitland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32751 home values.
|591 Dommerich Dr # OWNER Maitland, FL||$674K||4||3.5||4,907|
|571 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$1.34M||5||6||4,225|
|551 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||--||--||--||--|
|611 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$616K||3||2||2,133|
|541 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$974K||5||2.5||3,074|
|621 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$1.03M||4||3||3,318|
|521 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$1.3M||4||4||3,661|
|620 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$389K||3||3||2,068|
|590 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$553K||4||3||3,315|
|570 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$495K||5||2||2,956|
|631 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$864K||4||3||2,390|
|481 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$1.28M||4||3||3,901|
|640 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$459K||4||3.5||2,579|
|1627 Choctaw Trl Maitland, FL||$386K||4||2||2,153|
|633 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$806K||4||2||2,390|
|540 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$429K||4||2.5||2,646|
|1632 Choctaw Trl Maitland, FL||$329K||3||2||1,918|
|1633 Comanche Trl Maitland, FL||$317K||3||3||1,956|
|471 Dommerich Dr Maitland, FL||$1.59M||5||4.5||4,861|
|1624 Shawnee Trl Maitland, FL||$482K||4||3||2,399|
Nearby Schools in Maitland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!