591 Lindell St, Akron, OH 443052 beds, 1 bath, 1,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,095 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 6725888
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35431747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 591 Lindell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goodyear Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% greater than in Akron, and 139.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 595 Lindell St Akron, OH$55K311,280
- 585 Lindell St Akron, OH$60K411,080
- 599 Lindell St Akron, OH$61K311,408
- 581 Lindell St Akron, OH$60K211,085
- 605 Lindell St Akron, OH$49K31858
- Melrose St Akron, OH--32.51,488
- 588 Melrose St Akron, OH$62K311,300
- 598 Melrose St Akron, OH$58K211,144
- 1493 Tonawanda Ave Akron, OH$63K31.51,288
- 602 Melrose St Akron, OH$61K211,181
- Seminola Ave Akron, OH$53K21720
- Brittain Rd Akron, OH$60K31.51,294
- 609 Lindell St Akron, OH$64K31.51,484
- 606 Melrose St Akron, OH$61K311,248
- 1484 Tonawanda Ave Akron, OH$48K21720
- 592 Lindell St Akron, OH$64K321,344
- 596 Lindell St Akron, OH$61K311,152
- 586 Lindell St Akron, OH$58K21.5800
- 600 Lindell St Akron, OH$61K211,040
- 1467 Tonawanda Ave Akron, OH$59K21912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.