591 Topaz St, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $982,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 058142150
- Zillow Home ID: 15573492
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 591 Topaz Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 583 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$1.22M331,795
- 2936 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.13M321,820
- 2930 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$991K321,210
- 540 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.35M322,250
- 3004 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$968K321,460
- 573 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$1.05M321,340
- 546 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.56M32.52,660
- 548 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.52M32.52,660
- 2924 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.25M321,750
- 530 Sapphire St # B Redwood City, CA$1.74M453,700
- 553 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$1.04M321,300
- 3010 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$859K311,180
- 542 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$991K321,520
- 2912 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.13M321,640
- 532 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$1.26M321,890
- 523 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$897K31.51,130
- 522 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$777K21890
- 3030 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$894K31.51,090
- 604 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$635K21870
- 550 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.5M322,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.