- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5910 Barranco Ave, Cocoa, FL 329275 beds, 3 baths, 2,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 428 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 23 3523JM000600001200
- Zillow Home ID: 43394103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5910 Barranco Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32927 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in Cocoa, and 86.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32927 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cocoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32927 home values.
- 5930 Barranco Ave Cocoa, FL$122K421,349
- 4735 Sugartown St Cocoa, FL$117K321,504
- Seattle St Port Saint John, FL$101K321,260
- 5950 Barranco Ave Cocoa, FL$61K321,056
- 4725 Sugartown St Cocoa, FL$83K321,352
- 5935 Barranco Ave Cocoa, FL$116K321,352
- 4881 Bridge Rd Cocoa, FL$199K432,494
- 4873 Bridge Rd Cocoa, FL$121K321,452
- 5970 Barranco Ave Cocoa, FL$91K321,146
- 4865 Bridge Rd Cocoa, FL$79K321,316
- 4720 Sugartown St Cocoa, FL$81K221,111
- 4715 Sugartown St Cocoa, FL$81K321,352
- 5965 Barranco Ave Cocoa, FL$94K321,383
- Seattle St Cocoa, FL$95K321,308
- 5990 Barranco Ave Cocoa, FL$91K321,140
- 4857 Bridge Rd Cocoa, FL$111K----1,352
- 4897 Bridge Rd Cocoa, FL$77K32912
- 4717 Seattle St Cocoa, FL$95K321,308
- 4710 Sugartown St Cocoa, FL--------
- 4705 Sugartown St Cocoa, FL$61K21.5864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!