5910 Otter Point Rd, Pensacola, FL 325044 beds, 3 baths, 2,881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 203 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $262,400
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 446499
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 806 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,881 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 331S303900014001
- Zillow Home ID: 44654648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5910 Otter Point Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Pensacola, and 84.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32504 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32504 home values.
- 5935 Osprey Pl Pensacola, FL$429K--4.53,770
- 5920 Otter Point Rd Pensacola, FL$410K--3.54,204
- 5900 Osprey Pl Pensacola, FL$348K432,885
- 5911 Otter Point Rd Pensacola, FL$339K--3.52,520
- 5945 Osprey Pl Pensacola, FL$306K--32,486
- 5921 Otter Point Rd Pensacola, FL$352K--2.53,022
- 5930 Otter Point Rd Pensacola, FL$347K--32,785
- 5910 Osprey Pl Pensacola, FL$328K--32,462
- 5930 Osprey Pl Pensacola, FL$304K422,262
- 5920 Osprey Pl Pensacola, FL$310K--32,341
- Otter Point Rd Pensacola, FL--------
- 5931 Otter Point Rd Pensacola, FL$317K--3.52,503
- 5955 Osprey Pl Pensacola, FL$330K--32,310
- 5940 Osprey Pl Pensacola, FL$279K32.52,265
- 5940 Otter Point Rd Pensacola, FL$340K--42,501
- 5912 Creek Side Cir Pensacola, FL$337K--3.53,234
- 5950 Osprey Pl Pensacola, FL$265K422,262
- 5922 Creek Side Cir Pensacola, FL$518K--3.53,531
- 5941 Otter Point Rd Pensacola, FL$302K32.52,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!