- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5910 S Switzer Ave, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $106,000
- Cable Ready
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1348220000
- Zillow Home ID: 45068158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5910 S Switzer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Tampa, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 5908 S Switzer Ave Tampa, FL$615K42.52,844
- 5912 S Switzer Ave Tampa, FL$172K321,056
- 5906 S Switzer Ave Tampa, FL$155K211,100
- 5914 S Switzer Ave Tampa, FL$269K322,188
- 5916 S Switzer Ave Tampa, FL$190K321,202
- 6011 S Elkins Ave Tampa, FL$262K321,546
- 6009 S Elkins Ave Tampa, FL$147K11567
- 6013 S Elkins Ave Tampa, FL$199K211,208
- 6007 S Elkins Ave Tampa, FL$457K42.52,436
- 6015 S Elkins Ave Tampa, FL$481K42.52,864
- 5902 S Switzer Ave Tampa, FL$205K42.51,795
- 5900 S 1st St Tampa, FL$579K42.53,108
- 2820 W Bay Ave Tampa, FL$167K31.51,178
- 6017 S Elkins Ave Tampa, FL$242K42.51,764
- 2822 W Bay Ave Tampa, FL$234K321,466
- 2818 W Bay Ave Tampa, FL$176K221,468
- 5820 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$198K311,430
- 5913 S Switzer Ave Tampa, FL$194K321,768
- 6013 S Elkins Ave Tampa, FL$327K21--
- 5816 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$155K21872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.